Due on Christmas NOW!
A great way to get photographers in the Christmas spirit is to start a contest and throw in a prize! Since last year’s contest was so successful, I am happy to announce the “2011 Holiday Photography Contest!”
Unfortunatly, the first prize of this contest is open to US and UK citizens ONLY. However, that shouldn’t stop everyone from entering for the Second and Third prize! Due to some difficulties from last year’s contest, I’ve had to make some changes to the rules.
Prize/Rules/Info are below!
First Prize: $25 iTunes gift card and Photo is Published on Website and Facebook Photograph Page (OPEN to US and UK Only)
Second and Third Prize: Photo is Published on Website and Facebook Photograph Page (Open to All).
– Photograph must be Holiday themed (Christmas Trees/Snow/Ordaments/ETC) If you have questions on what you think is Holiday Themed, just email me!
– Nothing inappropriate
– To confirm that the photo is yours, please add a watermark or other signature to your photo (I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR SOMEONE ENTERING A PHOTO THAT DOES NOT BELONG TO THEM). This is why I ask for people to watermark or sign their work. If you don’t know how to do it, please send me a statement declaring the photo is yours.
– “Only” one picture per person
– December 14, 2011 – December 25, 2011
How to Enter:
– Email Image to StudioEingana@yahoo.com
If you have any questions, please let me know!
Cheers and Good Luck!
Check out My Photography Facebook Page: Elizabeth Gmaz Photography http://www.facebook.com/ElizabethGmazPhotography