I first wanted to apologies for not posting as much as I have been in the last few weeks. I have had a lot of things going on in my life and some things I didn’t mention earlier because I wasn’t ready to talk about it. So…where to begin?!
1) I got a new job! I was offered a position at a new organization for a very nice pay raise so I accepted the position and started working there as of September 9th. I am really enjoying the new job but, as we all know, when you start a new job, you’re spending a majority of your time just trying to learn the lay of the land. Things have finally begun to equalize so I will be able to post more and work on some home projects!
2) I went to Baltimore Comic Con this month, as many of you know, and was able to meet my childhood hero, Stan Lee. It’s very hard to come down from a huge high from that. You can look back at a lot of my posts and see updates there. I am still trying to upload the Stan Lee Panel Video but am having a lot of problems because it is so long and my internet sucks.
3) My friend, Eva Jade Landon, is a recording artist and she asked me to participate in her music video for her new single “IF THE SHOE FITS.” You can upload the song on iTunes now! Check out her website and learn more: http://www.evajadelandon.com. I will publish the music video when it is online!
4) This weekend I will be going to Monster Mania down in Hunt Valley, Maryland where I will be meeting some cast members from the show “Walking Dead” and the epic Legend Sam Jones (also known as FLASH GORDON)! I am pretty excited about this event! I will keep you all updated throughout the weekend so make sure to follow my twitter: @LizGmaz if you want by the minute updates! More Info: http://www.monstermania.net/MMC23_GUESTS.html
5) I attended a very same Con called “Intervention” which was a really fun. I saw an independent film there called “Ninjas Versus Vampires” and was able to meet one of the actors Daniel Ross. He mentioned that there was going to be a International Horror Film Festival in October and their new film “Ninjas Versus Monsters” was going to be premiered there. I just bought tickets for the Sunday showings and plan on attending the Filmmakers Summit throughout the day. In case you don’t know, the Spooky Movie International Horror Film Festival is Washington, D.C’s only genre-based film festival. Recognized as one of D.C.’s premiere festival events, as well as “the world’s premiere horror film festival,” Spooky Fest works closely with our partners to offer year round screenings of feature and short films, in addition to our signature festival event every October. More info here: http://spookyfest.com/
6) I AM MOVING! Things are really going to slow down for me as of November because I will be moving in January and need to start getting things together. Now that I have the new job, I really have to get a new place closer because the drive is going to kill me!
So…I think that’s it for now…I’m sure I forgot something but I will let you know in the future! As you can see, things have been really busy and I LOVE IT!
You all have a great day! Thanks for reading!